- Buyer Beware: A Word Of Caution When Picking The Perfect Braid (12/17/2014) - Line diameter is crucial in the selection of traditional fishing lines, and as technology spawns more choices in raw material and polymer extrusion processes continue to advance, specific line selection becomes even more
- Deep Dropping in the Florida Keys (12/18/2013) - As we worked our prize to the surface color developed and we soon had a glimpse at a trophy snowy grouper. Mission accomplished! While the Florida Keys are famous for the crystal clear waters leading to the cobalt blue
- Refishing Destination in Venice Louisiana (12/18/2013) - It is fascinating that inshore fishing across the Mississippi Delta could actually be this consistent. I’ve always been anxious to fish these waters for myself, so when the opportunity presented itself over the recent
- Preventing Wind Knots (12/18/2013) - Long before you make a cast there are a few things you can do to prevent wind knots. First and foremost, it’s extremely important you select high quality braid. We spool with Diamond Braid exclusively and continue to
- What’s Keeping You Connected? (7/17/2013) - When you’re sights are set on powerful saltwater game fish and the only thing keeping you hitched to a powerful pelagic traumatized tarpon is a thin strand of fishing line, you need strength, abrasion resistance,
- These Tournament Tips Might Land More Fish (6/5/2013) - These tournament tips might land more fish If you’ve ever wondered why some guys consistently do well in offshore fishing tournaments,Capt.Casey Hunt will let you in on some of his secrets Secret No. 1: Make sure all
- Can You Trust Your Crimps? (6/5/2013) - If you use crimped connections in monofilament line or leader, you may be in for a shock. When I started using mono instead of wire for my trolling leaders almost 30 years ago, I tested some mono against wire to see
Here at Diamond Fishing Products, we are committed to optimizing your fishing experience. That's why we offer a bundle of resources to help you develop your skills. Wether you're a novice or an experienced angler, we've got videos, articles and even knot-tying illustrations to help you get the most out of your trip and the best performance from your monofilament or braided fishing lines.
Check out our blog, news, articles and stories about Diamond Fishing, Momoi Hi-Catch and Hi-Liner Fishing Gear & Tackle. Would you like to find out how we make the best monofilament line in the world? You're only a few clicks away! Feel free to leave us feedback and/or questions. We love to hear from the fishing community!
Diamond Fishing Products are available throughout the US and internationally from our world-renowned distributors! Use our store locator to quickly locate a Diamond Fishing dealer near you. You can conveniently search by zip code. We will provide you our distributor's address, contact information as well their website (when available).