Original shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. You are responsible for the item’s return shipping costs.
Credit Cards cannot be refunded after 30 days of original transaction.
Incorrect Quantity Received?
Any over / under shipment of product must be made known within 10 business days of receiving the goods. If notified outside the 10-day period, no credit will be issued.
Received the Wrong Product or your Invoice is incorrect?
Our sales team will work with you to get you the correct product and issue an updated invoice. Notifications of billing or shipping errors are required within 10 business days of receiving the goods.
Domestic Returns (Non-Defective Product)
- Returns for Cash/Credit will be accepted for up to 30 days from the invoice date.
- No partial credit will be awarded for any returned products, to receive credit for your returned product, the product must be:
- In its original packaging, and
- In salable condition
- Once the product is received, it will be examined and a credit will be issued if the product meets the Hi-Liner Return Policy.
- In the event the item does not meet the return policy, the customer has the option to pay to have the returned product sent back.
- No returns, or account credit unless product is defective
- Incorrect Qty: Overage/Shortages
- Corrected invoice will be issued and credit will be given for any shortage of products.
Damaged or Defective Product
- If a product is visibly damaged upon arrival or reported as defective after proper application, our sales team will work with you to get you a replacement product or credit.
- Our team will inquire about what occurred and request a sample of defective product so we can further troubleshoot the issue in order to continually improve our products’ quality going forward.
To submit a request for any of the above issues, please reach out to the Hi-Liner’s Sales team by calling (954-783-1320) or contact us online to request a Return Authorization form and return shipping label, if applicable.